This position provides a unique opportunity to gain experience within an expanding marketing department. We are looking for someone bursting with storytelling creativity, excellent levels of skill and can tailor content across social platforms to our audience. This is a role with creative freedom, where own ideas, concepts and trials will be supported.
We offer paid expenses for travel to and from the office, along with a lunch allowance and tea/ coffee on tap. This internship will run for a minimum period of 3- 6 months, either on a full or part- time basis with flexibility around other commitments.
Support members of the marketing team with content and fresh creative ideas
- Create daily social videos/ Instagram stories (stills and video) that will help us stand out
- Assist in larger projects for YouTube videos and campaigns
- Finding further opportunities and expanding marketing campaigns with ideas
Experience and Key Skills:
Passionate videographer with quality editing skills and technical knowledge (cameras, lighting, sound)
- Imaginative and unforgettable headlines, quick wit and ability to convey this across social media platforms
- Confident addressing team and discussing ideas
- Experience flying and shooting with drones (provided)
- Own equipment preferable