This position provides a unique opportunity to gain experience within an expanding marketing department. We are looking for someone with a good understanding of all social media platforms, who can work with initiative and enthusiasm. Ideally, we would look for previous experience in generating creative campaigns, whilst having genuine interest in the ever-changing dynamics of social media.
We offer paid expenses for travel to and from the office, along with a lunch allowance and tea/coffee on tap. This internship will run for a minimum period of 3-6 months, either on a full or part-time basis with flexibility around other commitments.
- Support members of the marketing team with content and fresh creative ideas
- Develop and action social media strategy
- Research current market trends, competitors, influencers etc and identify opportunities
- Schedule or post daily, creating a social media publishing calendar
- Monitor social conversations, interact and engage with others online on behalf of the brand
- Post appealing content relevant to demographic which will deliver results
- Analyse social media performance and report on progress (weekly/monthly)
- General office support duties
Experience and Key Skills:
- A visible passion for social media
- Excellent communication skills- written, verbal and interpersonal
- Keen eye for detail